2011年11月21日星期一

Nike Shox NZ Running Shoes, Cheap Nike Shox NZ

There are three primary channels for communicating with employees. Nokia people magazine is published in the four most common languages in Nokia: English, Finnish, Chinese and German. nike shox nz Nokia news service offers daily online news form around the organization, and the Intranet contains a vast amount of detailed company information.

The most popular communication methods include: face-to-face communication, E-mails, telephone, notice-boards, etc. Nowadays, the intranet is a very effective method of communication.

Yes. I think I’m quite good at communicating with people. nike shox nz mens Whenever I have some new ideas or resentment about my work, I will talk to my boss face to face. I’m very frank and open-minded, ready to accept different opinions.

I am afraid I am not really very good at communicating with people. You see, I am  not a very out-going person, and I feel so nervous every time I talk to other people, particularly my boss. I think it is very important. You see, I often make nike shox nz womens suggestions to my boss about internal development, and discuss areas I would like to improve on. In this way, I am contributing to the overall improvement of the company. 

没有评论:

发表评论