2011年11月26日星期六

Puma Future Cat Mens Shoes. New Arrival. Hot Selling!

Logistics aims to improve the efficiency of materials management and physical distribution, and deals with customer satisfaction. So it is a concept valuable to any firm regardless of size. Managers of global organizations are faced with the challenge to expand their markets beyond their home borders. puma future cat Naturally, logistics becomes even more critical to the firm’s success globally than it is domestically. To improve their operational efficiency they have to understand logistics.

Companies can regularly conduct customer satisfaction surveys to get necessary feedback on their services, so that they know the needs and expectations of their customers. puma idcell And they can also implement a system to monitor the performance of their employees and reward outstanding performers to maintain high level customer services.

Yes, I think I’m the right person to be a front-line service employee. First of all, I like to take challenging job, I mean, to communicate face to face with customers is a rather challenging  one. And secondly, I am a very active yet patient person, puma running shoes good at interacting with people. Finally, by working front-line, I am able to influence the decisions of our customers. I am afraid working in customer services really does not quite suit me. You see, I am not a very outgoing person and am not quite good ate interacting with people. Besides, I am not very good at expressing myself. Sometimes, I find it difficult to put my ideas across. Customer service is actually where supply chain management or logistics starts. puma speed cat Customer service sets the specification for logistics system design. Because next to product quality, customer service is another important factor why customers decide to do business with you. You have to know exactly the needs and the expectations of your customers, so that you can design the logistics system necessary to deliver the required level of service. 

没有评论:

发表评论